Dream screen

Dream screen


This one is short and sweet as fitting wise there isn't much to say about this. I have had to upload this three times however as it keeps going tits every time I upload it for some reason.
I published this a month or so ago but only recently noticed something had gone very wrong with the code causing it to all appear in a three letter column hence why I am republishing.
After the horror story that was the Powerbroze screen I really didn't mind getting another. Yes it is a pain in the bum having to buy another screen but every time I look at that bike and see that piece of crap screen sat wonkily on my bike, well, like I said I don't mind replacing it.


I opted for an Airblade this time as on the picture it had the lower lugs that slot into the fairing and it is a lighter tint.
This would make for a better screen to shoot through should I ever mount a camera behind the screen.


The screen arrived only 2 day later and although looking nothing like the picture it did fit quite nicely even without the lower lugs that had been the main reason I opted for this screen. You can see it has slightly popped out on the left side of the bike but that was down to me vigorously polishing it. It is in no way as bad fitting as the Powerbronze was.

All in all the Airblade seems to be okay. Nothing mind blowing but a thousand times better than the Powerbronze screen it has replaced.
The fate of the Powerbronze screen?

It got what it deserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for a change

Clear and bright